In honor of Valentine's Day, here's my list of 14 reasons why I love scrapbooking.
14. It's fun!
13. I've met a ton of wonderful women!
12. It's a fantastic reason to take more pictures!
11. Can you say shopping?
10. I don't have to worry if that patterned paper comes in my size. ;)
9. My little man thinks I'm cool when I scrap.
8. It gives my creativity an outlet.
7. I have a stash of supplies for almost any craft my kids want to do.
6. I can commit to paper all those cute little things about my kids that I might not remember.
5. I can document my grandmother and her love of my kids so that when she's gone, they will still remember her.
4. I can make meaningful gifts for my friends and family.
3. It helps me focus on the good things in life and serves as a reminder when things aren't always going as smoothly as they could.
2. I can totally give into my anal organizing desires and ROYGBIV everything in my scrap room!
And the number one reason...
1. Those two smiling faces up in my blog header.